Balluff Founded by Gebhard Balluff in 1921 as a mechanical repair shop for sewing machines and motorcycles .Latter developing into a specialist of precision milled and turned components. Balluff evolved into a specialist cam switch producer, and in 1956 patented the 1st electromechanical limit switch. Marking a new era for Balluff of forward thinking production, robust engineering and intensive product testing to create the most reliable, robust, sensors available. The entire range of Balluff products are available from Parla Tech for Iran Market with unrivaled on-site technical support and Service.
© 2014 Parla Tech Industrial Supply